Number Trees in a Project

arlidge

Hello

I have a project and as its been getting larger over time and I notice that I have more than one tree (even the Sample File has 5).

From the Diagram Statistics you can find out how many trees you have. I now have 13.

The question is how do you scan through the individual trees, or list them ?

thanks in advance

Neville

John Elvin

I presume you are looking at the number of trees shown when viewing the Everyone Diagram.

In the sample project, three of the extra trees are where the people don't fit and you'll see a link to the place in the main part of the diagram.

There is one group of people unrelated to anyone else in the diagram - FH calls the separate groups pools.

The attached simple query will list the people in the pools.

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

The standard 'Search for Orphans' query will do the same thing as the Pools query posted by John Elvin.

arlidge

John Elvin & ColeValleyGrl

Thank you for the prompt replies. They did work but maybe I got confused having so many trees reported from the stats.

As I had combined two files that led me to believe I had duplicates and I was amazed at the number of trees I ended up with.

So for me its back to the original files using the Everyone diagram to ensure the links are correct before I attempt another merge (or manual update!).

Neville

I presume you are looking at the number of trees shown when viewing the Everyone Diagram.

In the sample project, three of the extra trees are where the people don't fit and you'll see a link to the place in the main part of the diagram.

There is one group of people unrelated to anyone else in the diagram - FH calls the separate groups pools.

The attached simple query will list the people in the pools.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#5030) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arlidge@...]

__,_._,_

AVG logo

www.avg.com