From: Derek Heritage <heritage-family@...>
Sent: 20 October 2022 16:31:09 BST
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] New User Group #new

If you were on my list you might have seen that someone suggested a separate Group on Groups.io, say family-historian-new-users@groups.io.
I'm not sure how set about it, but let me start by saying "What do you think?"
Derek Heritage

Richard Scantlebury

To set up a group Derek you’ll need to visit https://groups.io/groups

After that you’ll have to manage & administer your group

Best wishes and Kind regards

Rich Scantlebury

 In global pursuit of Scantleburys & Skentelberys for a one name study - 3209

http://scantlebury.one-name.net/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richscats/