Missing photographs in .pdfs of trees

Sidney Katzen

Hello.
Has anyone noticed with the new .pdf setup, that picture-icons in trees have disappeared.  The included photographs are there OK in .jpg versions. Prior to Version 7.03 there was no problem with trees, although of course, reports were a mess .

Mike Tate

Hi Sidney,

If you mean the photo shown in each person’s box then they are OK in the PDF I have produced using V7.0.3.

Have you checked that the Family Historian PDF printer driver is being used and its Properties are sensible?

_._,_._,_

Victor Markham

Am I the only one who has never used PDF?

I save all my narrative reports in Rch Text Format then save them again in Word. I edit thigs from there includng making the images bigger. This includes census images which I rotate and make them cover a whole page

Victor

On 31/03/2021 11:29 am, Mike Tate wrote:

Hi Sidney,

If you mean the photo shown in each person’s box then they are OK in the PDF I have produced using V7.0.3.

Have you checked that the Family Historian PDF printer driver is being used and its Properties are sensible?

Mike Tate

Victor, this thread is about Diagram PDF not Report PDF.

It is not possible to save a Diagram in Rich Text Format!

Neil Grantham

Works fine for me.

Make sure the Family Historian PDF printer is selected.

That said, Adobe Acrobat and MS PDF printers worked the same and created diagrams with images

Best Wishes

Neil.