From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of waltonnz
Sent: 19 April 2021 05:18
To: Family Historian <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] Migrating settings to another computer

I know there is information on the Knowledge Base about moving FH settings to a new computer. I have vs7 installed on my desktop and have just installed it on my laptop. I want to put my project folder onto my laptop and especially the new settings - I have configured the new vs 7 on my desktop to suit me. When I get to the FHUG Knowledge Base it asks me to log in and then it tells me Permission is Denied. I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please. Thank you

Patricia

waltonnz

I think perhaps not, than you.
Patricia

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 at 17:34, colevalleygirl@... <colevalleygirl@...> wrote:

Are you using the right URL for the new knowledgebase: https://fhug.org.uk/kb/

I know there is information on the Knowledge Base about moving FH settings to a new computer. I have vs7 installed on my desktop and have just installed it on my laptop. I want to put my project folder onto my laptop and especially the new settings - I have configured the new vs 7 on my desktop to suit me. When I get to the FHUG Knowledge Base it asks me to log in and then it tells me Permission is Denied. I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please. Thank you

Patricia

Mike Tate

waltonnz

Thank you Mike