media %28jpg images%29 showing as icon

Jayne

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would let you all know how I fixed the very complex problem I had with my images sometimes showing as the program icon. I went through my myriad of technical manuals, husband's toolbox and Google archives and . . . . shut down (instead of restarting) my computer and turned it back on . . Voila! Problem (whatever it was) was solved ha ha. I knew it was a resident gremlin and I wasn't really mad.