List addresses and places

Julia Vokes

Hello

I’m going on a visit near to some ancestral places and thought that I would photograph the roads and buildings in 2021 to show how places change.  As I won’t have my computer and therefore FH with me I need to print out a list of addresses and places so that I can drive round as efficiently as possible.  Ideally I’d like the printout to list one instance of Building name or number, street, village, county.  How do I do this and can I export the results into Excel in order to filter duplicates

I’m running FH v 6.2.7

Thanks in advance for any advice

Julia

Mike Tate

Without knowing how you have structured your Address and Place fields it is difficult to be specific.

I suggest you create a custom Fact Query without the Columns you don’t need but with Columns for %FACT.ADDR% and %FACT.PLAC%.

You can then save the Result Set as a CSV file that will open in Excel where you can sort and filter as required.

Julia Vokes

Mike

Thank you so much it’s worked fantastically

Regards

Julia