Is there a 30-day free trial of Version 7? Why not?

Ancestry Mail

I'm downloading the 30-day free trial version of Family Historian.  It is version 6.  But because Version 7 is the current version of Family Historian, why is there not a 30-day free trial for Version 7?  If I like the version 6 (trial), will I most likely the full-product Version 7?
Thx

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Edited

Yes. See https://www.family-historian.co.uk/downloads/free-30-day-trial. You will need to ask for a trial activation code and then install the full version of Version 7; the activation code is time limited but the product is fully functional during that time.