Importing a created tree into another created tree

ishjohns@...

Hi

I started out with FH6 and have always kept up to date with the updates I am currently on Version 7.0.5

I have 4 family trees that I work on and would like to know if it's possible to add in to my Grandmother's family tree that I created separately. I would just like to click on her name and import her family tree and all her family appear lol.

Is it possible to do that and if so may I ask how please?

Sarah

Mike Tate

Hi Sarah,

It is not clear to me what you want to achieve.

You refer to 4 family trees and I suspect you are talking about 4 FH Projects that you open via the File > Project Window…

Is the file root person of each of those 4 Projects your 4 grandparents?

However, I’m not sure what you want to add in to your grandmother’s Project.

Where is that family tree created separately?

Sorry, but I don’t understand what you are trying to import after clicking her name.

Maybe I have completely misunderstood and you are talking about 4 family tree Diagrams you have saved as FH Charts.

Please can you explain what you want to achieve another way.

Mike