Import from TMG froze during Citation import

Constance Chappell Horne

I downloaded the trial version and attempted an import from TMG. It failed during the Citation import at 5191/ 7657.

Any ideas on how to find the offending citation?

There was nothing imported since it froze and I had to cancel the import.

Constance

Mike Tate

Hi Constance,

As a newcomer you won’t know, but the general advice is to only post a problem here or in the FHUG Forum but not both.

The same experienced users monitor both, so there is no advantage in posting in both.

Mike Tate

I downloaded the trial version and attempted an import from TMG. It failed during the Citation import at 5191/ 7657.

Any ideas on how to find the offending citation?

There was nothing imported since it froze and I had to cancel the import.

Constance

Constance Chappell Horne

Ok. I like Groups.IO better anyway.

OK, your choice, but it is not so easy to post screenshot images or cross-refer to the FHUG Knowledge Base as it is in the FHUG Forum.