I need help!

kbi

Hi,
I had three or four years recovering from a stroke and only now feel good enough to start again. I was doing OK with v5 and it is sufficient for what I want to do. I am not extremely 100% now but good enough to finish the job.
  The problem is something I noticed today that the dates on some of the photo's is are out of sync with the present date. They are not all the same.

I have tried everything but nothing works.
Please help.

Kerry Irwin

Mike Tate

Hi Kerry,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

You will have to be a bit more specific about where you are looking at the photo dates.

e.g. Are you looking in the Individual Property Box on its Media tab where there is a Date column?

I don’t understand what you mean by being out of sync with the present date.

The date associated with a photo is usually the date the photo was taken and so will not all be the same.

You say you have tried everything but have not said exactly what you tried.

It would help us to know what you tried to fix the problem.

Regards, Mike Tate