hints for MyHeritage docs

Joseph Levine

I have a premium membership to MyHeritage.  When I click on Family Historian hints/links to access records, I get a page saying I need a membership.  I would try to access it directly on the site, but it doesn’t tell me specifically what the document is.  Any advice?

Mike Tate

If you are using FH V7 then you must be signed into MyHeritage via the Edge browser that FH uses in its Web Search window.

Being signed into MyHeritage via a different browser won’t work.

Alternatively, change the FH Internet Data Matches settings to use an External Web Browser.

Then it will use your Windows preferred browser that you usually use to sign in to MyHeritage.

Joseph Levine

Thank you.

If you are using FH V7 then you must be signed into MyHeritage via the Edge browser that FH uses in its Web Search window.

Being signed into MyHeritage via a different browser won’t work.

Alternatively, change the FH Internet Data Matches settings to use an External Web Browser.

Then it will use your Windows preferred browser that you usually use to sign in to MyHeritage.

Daewar

You will need to log into the My Heritage web site window from within FH