Highlighting people in my tree.

Neil Grantham

Hello all,

It struck me I might try to highlight people in my tree who I have collaborated with to grow it. IE relatives who have provided family information over the years.

Does anyone do this or have a suggestion on how to? Perhaps a flag of some sort?

Best Wishes

Neil.

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------
Using FH 7 & AS 7
Researching Grantham, Skuce, Barrow, Birchall.

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

A flag is an easy option. Or you could add them to a Named List.

Where do you want to see the information – that will help decide the most useful way to do it.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Neil Grantham via groups.io
Sent: 13 November 2021 12:22

It struck me I might try to highlight people in my tree who I have collaborated with to grow it. IE relatives who have provided family information over the years.

Does anyone do this or have a suggestion on how to? Perhaps a flag of some sort?

Neil Grantham

Just on diagrams I was thinking at first, though a names list might be a good idea

Best Wishes

Neil.

------ Original Message ------
To: family-historian@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 13 Nov, 2021 At 12:24
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Highlighting people in my tree.

A flag is an easy option. Or you could add them to a Named List.

Where do you want to see the information – that will help decide the most useful way to do it.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Neil Grantham via groups.io
Sent: 13 November 2021 12:22

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------
Using FH 7 & AS 7

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Either a Flag or a Named List would work for diagrams, but a Flag is easier to include in the Property Box, which you may want to do,  (and you can use it to add flagged individuals to a Named List in future).

Do you need instructions for customising the Diagram and/or the Property Box?

Sent: 13 November 2021 12:28

Just on diagrams I was thinking at first, though a names list might be a good idea

Neil Grantham

I will investigate first, and come back if I do.

Many thanks

Best Wishes

Neil.

------ Original Message ------
Sent: Saturday, 13 Nov, 2021 At 12:37

Either a Flag or a Named List would work for diagrams, but a Flag is easier to include in the Property Box, which you may want to do, (and you can use it to add flagged individuals to a Named List in future).

Do you need instructions for customising the Diagram and/or the Property Box?

Sent: 13 November 2021 12:28

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------
Using FH 7 & AS 7