Help with publishing charts /diagrams

I cannot figure out how to incorporate the family history diagram/chart into my website. I am all ready to publish except for that.
Any help, please!

Mike Tate

Hi Stuart,

There are a number of possibilities.

You can use the ‘Diagram > Save Diagram As’ options and save it as an image file (JPG/PNG) or as a PDF file.

Then at Step 4 – Add Items for Table of Contents use the Picture Image option for a JPG/PNG file or the Download option for a PDF file.

Alternatively, upload your Project to an online tree at Ancestry, FindMyPast, MyHeritage, ZoomPast, etc, which are mostly free.

Then at Step 4 – Add Items for Table of Contents use the Link to website option.

Whichever techniques you use remember to keep all living people details private unless you get their permission to publish on your website.

Mike Tate