help please moving records to my website

Roger C

I am working on a large FH ancestry file of some 3000 plus records for our village which I wish to consider posting to an existing website.

My existing website has been created using Incomedia Website 5X software.

Where can i find information to help me achieve this please?

Hoping to hear

Best wishes

RogerC

https://www.avg.com

Mike Tate

Hi Roger,
I think you mean you have your own website built using Incomedia Website 5X.
To that, you wish to add pages displaying your family history records.
It somewhat depends on what style of family history pages you want to achieve.

If you want navigable tree diagrams similar to FH Diagrams then you will need to use one of the online tree builders such as Ancestry, FindMyPast, ZoomPast, TNG, etc. Then you can add a hyperlink from your own website to the online tree.
Use the FH 'Export Gedcom File' plugin to produce a GEDCOM file suitable for uploading to the online tree builder.

FH has the Publish > Websites & Family Tree CD/DVDs... command that produces a webpage for each family or individual based on FH Reports.
Those webpages can be uploaded to your own website and linked to your home page.
See the FHUG Knowledge Base 'Create Family Tree CD/DVD or Website Content' advice:
https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/make-a-family-tree-cd-dvd-or-website/

Regards, Mike Tate