FInding an individual on a diagram

duncan mcmillan

Hi, I am a newbie to the use of family Historian v6 and must be doing something wrong as I cannot seem to find a way of searching the diagram for a particular individual. Could someone please tell me how to do this.

Trevor Rix

Use the Records Window which is your Index to all individuals that you have entered.

John Hanson

With the diagram on display use the diagram menu and “Find in Diagram” or use Ctrl-H

Hi, I am a newbie to the use of family Historian v6 and must be doing something wrong as I cannot seem to find a way of searching the diagram for a particular individual. Could someone please tell me how to do this.

duncan mcmillan

Many thanks. However, when I haev the diagram up I cannot see "Find in Diagram" on the Menu.Or am I doing something wrong. Ctrl-H gets me to Select Records but I can find no way of getting from there to the diagram highlighting the correct individual.