● Family HistorianV7.08 Hints

Colin_McCullough

Hi Folks
Are My Heritage hints playing up
They disappear from my laptop with an error message ????
Any help with this problem appreciated
Thanks
Colin McCullough NZ

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Others are experiencing the same thing -- see My Heritage - Fault? - Family Historian User Group (fhug.org.uk).

Does the advice you get when you follow the link in the error message fix it for you?

Colin_McCullough

No help at all
Colin

Mike Tate

For the first time, I am now getting the Notification, but the pending MyHeritage hints are still working.

I don’t know if new hints would get created.

Mike Tate

Fruitbat

It's a known glitch, follow the link and see the note at the bottom of the page...

Notification – Family Historian 7 (family-historian.co.uk)

Mike Tate

Yes, thank you, we know it is a glitch with hints, but the link advice does not usually fix anything.

Neil Grantham

I think what is being referred to is the note at the bottom of the page from FH saying they are working with ISP's

Best Wishes

Neil.