Family Historian 5 Manual

Connie Williams

I have a FH5 manual to dispose of.  If anyone would like to have it I would  readily 'recycle' it  by posting to anyone who could use it; otherwise it will go to a charity shop.  Perhaps any address/request could be sent to me off the list?

kiwipete

has this gone, would love it but I am in NZ, And I am so new I can't workout how to message off list

Neil Grantham

Kiwipete

To message the original sender, look at the footer of all emails that come from the list and you will see a link 'Reply To Sender'
You need to do that in the specific email from the original post.

Best Wishes,

Neil

On Wednesday, 17 June 2020, 23:31:40 BST, kiwipete <peter@...> wrote:

has this gone, would love it but I am in NZ, And I am so new I can't workout how to message off list

Connie Williams

Sending this to all on the list in case there is any further interest, then I can reply to Peter directly.  It looks as if  I can send it reasonably by UK Royal Mail unless anyone is popping over there in the next day two?  Thankfully it is lightweight with a soft cover, so might make it by Christmas.

Connie

has this gone, would love it but I am in NZ, And I am so new I can't workout how to message off list