Facts & where used

Richard Scantlebury

I imported from TMG about 5/6 years ago and spent some time tiding up after the import (and probably still am)

From that import the census facts were 1841 Census, 1851 Census and so on. I have edited most if not all to the FH Census but wanted to check to see if all said facts are redundant so is there method of doing this?

Also in TMG the males are labelled as groom and the female is obviously labelled as bride which in FH are witnesses so again is there some way of checking there is no bride/groom witnesses?

Best wishes and Kind regards

Rich Scantlebury

 In global pursuit of Scantleburys & Skentelberys for a one name study - 3209

http://scantlebury.one-name.net/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richscats/

Mike Tate

Hi Richard,

To check for the existence of Facts use the standard Query > Facts and Events > All Facts and click the Fact Type column heading to sort them.

Then you can easily check for any starting 18… Census.

To check for Witness Roles run the Give Witnesses Their Own Facts plugin from the Plugin Store.

That lists the Roles against each Fact Type. Click Cancel to avoid any changes.

Mike Tate

Richard Scantlebury

Thanks Mike

Regards