From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Jordan
Sent: 12 March 2021 08:41
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] expansion button

Dear All

Has anyone had trouble with expansion buttons. They used to appear automatically in version 6 in diagrams but now they do not.

After highlighting the person in question I have clicked on the new expansion button in the toolbar but still no expansion buttons appear. I am using a standard diagram with standard text.

R A Jordan