Default Project after update.

Neil Grantham

Dear all

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed that after an update your default project setting is lost.
I reported this to Calico and they have acknowledged that they weren’t aware this happened and are investigating.

I may be wrong but I think I’ve always experienced this and thought I’d report it as a request as a nicety to not have to change it after each update.

Best Wishes
Neil

Sent via BT Email App

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------

Yes, I think FH V7 installations have done that all along.

I hadn’t reported it as there seemed to be too many more urgent matters, but now should be OK.

Maybe other settings are getting reset too, but as installation happens rarely, it is not easy to tell.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed that after an update your default project setting is lost.
I reported this to Calico and they have acknowledged that they weren’t aware this happened and are investigating.

I may be wrong but I think I’ve always experienced this and thought I’d report it as a request as a nicety to not have to change it after each update.

Best Wishes
Neil

Sent via BT Email App

--
Neil Grantham
Using FH 7 & AS 7

Neil Grantham

Ditto Mike

I had left it to simmer for a while.
Not a world changer, just a little annoying!

Best Wishes
Neil

Sent via BT Email App