Data correction forms

rhodian_@...

Hello,

I am using FH V7 and have finally gotten someone with family knowledge to assist in the validation of data I have amassed from multiple sources.

Is there a facility whereby I can print all data for an individual on a single page with space alongside each field for handwritten corrections/notes?

Thanks

John Elvin

Have you tried the reports from the Publish button on the toolbar?

  • Individual Summary Report
  • Under Record Details Reports - Record Detail - Individual
Both have plenty of white space for corrections, but if you need more you could use the More options... and enlarge the right margin on the Page Layout tab.

John Hanson

To carry on from John’s reply I would create my own custom version of the individual summary report and then you can configure to exactly what you require

Regards

John Hanson FSG