From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert via groups.io
Sent: 25 February 2021 11:47
To: Family Historian Groups.io Mailing List <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] Custom ID

I’ve managed to use the Custom ID in the Individual Property Box, and renamed it as ‘LDS ID’.  Although it takes a whole line up, it works well. I was wondering whether it could be moved up to the Captions bar alongside the Individual ID?

Robert

Thank you Mike!

On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 12:20, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Yes, on the Property Box cog Menu choose Options… instead of Customize Property Box...

Click the Captions… button and in the Individual template add LDS: %INDI.REFN%

If you don’t want LDS: shown when there is no Custom Id value then use:

=CombineText(“LDS: “,%INDI.REFN%,,)

Mike Tate