From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stella Phillips
Sent: 03 February 2021 21:20
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] custom diagrams & reports

Hello
I have managed, how I don't quite know, to have lost /deleted the custom diagram & custom report, probably as a result of doing
things too late at night! Can anyone suggest how I might be able to reinstate them?
Thank you

Stella Phillips

Lorna Craig

Stella, when you created diagrams using your custom diagram type did you ever save any of them as Family Historian Charts?   If so, you should be able to recover the settings by opening one of those saved charts and using Diagram > Save Diagram As > Custom Diagram Type.   Otherwise unless you have backups of the customisations as Mike mentioned you will need to recreate them.

When you originally created the custom diagram and report did you remember to save them as a Custom Diagram Type and a Custom Report Type?   Or did you just modify one of the standard types without saving?   If you had only modified some standard types then they can easily be lost if you ever hit the button to Restore Defaults.   Could that be what happened?

Lorna