From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of jorgeplanas@...
Sent: 24 May 2020 12:56
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Changing text of individual report

I am trying to change the individual report to Spanish, but I find I cannot change the sentence regarding the number of children a couple had ("had the following children") to a sentence in Spanish. Is is somehow possible?

,_._,_

Jorge Planas Campos

Thank you Mike, I’m a newbie with this program (previously TMG fan). Another question: how to change a Fact? Imagine I wrote up a Death fact when it really should be a Burial: do I have to make a new one and delete the old one or is there a simple way to change from Death to Burial?

Jorge