Changing font in reports

Karin Schuette Weiss

I have many newspaper articles entered in my data as either Anecdote or
Obituary Fact Types.  The body of the articles are entered in the Note
field.  When I produce a report (such as an Individual Narrative), it
would make them easier to read if the Note section could print a different
font and /or color.  Is it possible to do that?

I am using Ver. 6.2.7.

Thank you,
Karin Weiss

Mike Tate

If you don’t mind the Address field, as well as the Note field, having a different font then yes that can be done.

With the Report displayed, use the Report > Options > Format tab.

In the Font section at the top select the Subsection Data entry and click the Edit button at the bottom.

There you can choose the Font, Style, Size, and Colour then click OK, and OK again.