Change location for automatic save

johnfirr@...

I,m sure this is one of those queries where I am missing something totally obvious?

How can I change the location that FH7 saves to when it does its automatic save as you work?  I know how to change the backup destination but cant seem to find how to do it for the regular save.

Specifically I have transferred to a new machine which I didnt realise has the disk partitioned into a smallish C: drive and a much larger D: drive for data. I have set FH up to use the C: drive but have realised that if I can change location to the D: it will give me much more wriggle room. I realise I could just move the relevent folders via file manager but am wary in case this totally confuses FH?

thanks
John Firr

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Move your project folder(s) including all their contents to a folder on you D: drive, and then use Project Window > More Tasks > Project list to set the location for your projects.

johnfirr@...

Thanks,
thats great and all sorted.
help always appreciated