Bug reporting and feature requests

Barbara Zanzig

Where is the right place to report problems? The FH website doesn't seem to have any way to submit them directly. I'm having trouble with an international character being displayed correctly (or at all). A pointer to a known problems list would also be useful--I haven't located one yet.

The place database exercise gave me a wish list--is there a place to request features and enhancements?

--Barbara

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Bug reporting (From the KB): “If you encounter a problem or fault with Family Historian that cannot be resolved in the FH User Group, then report it via the Help > Technical Support command within the software” (which will take you to a general Support page; scroll down to the bottom for the link to open a support ticket.

There isn’t a ‘known problems list’.

Wish List: See Wish List – Family Historian User Group (fhug.org.uk). To suggest new items, or vote for existing ones, you will need to register for an account on the FHUG website if you don’t already have one.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Zanzig
Sent: 19 November 2021 02:56
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Bug reporting and feature requests

Where is the right place to report problems? The FH website doesn't seem to have any way to submit them directly. I'm having trouble with an international character being displayed correctly (or at all). A pointer to a known problems list would also be useful--I haven't located one yet.

The place database exercise gave me a wish list--is there a place to request features and enhancements?

--Barbara

Barbara Zanzig

Thank you, I missed it the first time.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 11:10 PM colevalleygirl@... <colevalleygirl@...> wrote:

Bug reporting (From the KB): “If you encounter a problem or fault with Family Historian that cannot be resolved in the FH User Group, then report it via the Help > Technical Support command within the software” (which will take you to a general Support page; scroll down to the bottom for the link to open a support ticket.

_,_._,_