Fiona

From: James Pam
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 3:25 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io

Much to my surprise this Ancestry link first posted by Trevor Rix in 2017 still offers a 50% discount on subscription. I was  a lapsed Ancestry member so don't know whether  £59 for 12 months is limited to lapsed members.

https://www.fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15275&p=80914#p80914

liz_graydon

The 50% discount is still available as long as members cancel their subscription, let it expire and then resubscribe.  I have found you need only wait for about an hour after you show as only having a guest account for it to work

On Monday, 8 February 2021, 15:44:24 GMT, James Pam <jamespam1@...> wrote:

Much to my surprise this Ancestry link first posted by Trevor Rix in 2017 still offers a 50% discount on subscription. I was  a lapsed Ancestry member so don't know whether  £59 for 12 months is limited to lapsed members.

https://www.fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15275&p=80914#p80914

Sue Herrington

I’ve used the link for at least the last 3/4 years without any problem. As long as your subscription has ended, so that you can no longer view records. £89 will give you Worldwide membership for 12 months.

Sue

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Much to my surprise this Ancestry link first posted by Trevor Rix in 2017 still offers a 50% discount on subscription. I was  a lapsed Ancestry member so don't know whether  £59 for 12 months is limited to lapsed members.

https://www.fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15275&p=80914#p80914

Victor Markham

£89 for worldwide subs. Mine is due for renewal next month at £179.99! Better cancel then renew!

Victor