ancestry

james o'kelly

sorry to bring this up again, but what was the link, to try and get Ancestry.Com at a cheaper rate,

Kind regards James

james o'kelly

Sorry that should be Ancestry .co.uk

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 7:37 PM james o'kelly via groups.io <shaymoandann=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
sorry to bring this up again, but what was the link, to try and get Ancestry.Com at a cheaper rate,

Kind regards James

Neil Grantham

James

and it points to this post on the FH forums.

Find my Past... or Ancestry ? - Family Historian User Group (fhug.org.uk)

The Ancestry discount link is at the bottom of Trevor Rix's post.

Best Wishes

Neil.

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------

Kai Chandler

On 16/05/2021 19:40, james o'kelly wrote:
Sorry that should be Ancestry .co.uk

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 7:37 PM james o'kelly via groups.io <shaymoandann=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
sorry to bring this up again, but what was the link, to try and get Ancestry.Com at a cheaper rate,

Kind regards James

Pauline Smailes

Thank you but I belong to Ancestry already but I have all the ancestry I’ve found on my Family Historian programme and I want to print some of it without having to use too much paper and ink. I just keep going round and round in circles trying to work out how to do it .Thank you anyway.
Pauline S
xxx

On 16 May 2021, at 22:54, Kai Chandler <kchandler@...> wrote:

Does this help?

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/offers/subscribe?dna=crossAct&fbclid=IwAR0N-UDpZ6nlXhWJYdVzxwzbWh20SmUf9-AwNhAUIcrBDvMeHaukHvdbkWA

On 16/05/2021 19:40, james o'kelly wrote:
Sorry that should be Ancestry .co.uk

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 7:37 PM james o'kelly via groups.io <shaymoandann=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
sorry to bring this up again, but what was the link, to try and get Ancestry.Com at a cheaper rate,

Kind regards James

Trevor Rix

I am wondering why do you want to print on paper? Printing to a one page PDF file is quick, easy, and free to create and share. Diagram menu > Save Diagram As ... > PDF file. The recipient will need to zoom zoom in to read it.

Pauline Smailes

No he wanted it on paper and then he can take a copy to send to his brother too.
Thank you anyway .
Pauline
xxx