Admin: 1921 census

Ros

Edited

This topic seems to have drifted away from using Family Historian.   If people wish to discuss the use of the Find My Past site,   please feel free to discuss on the FHUG Research forum, as it is not a topic for the Family Historian usage mailing list.

Phil Warn

Sorry, boss

Phil

On 06/01/2022 15:36, Ros wrote:
This topic seems to have drifted away from using Family Historian.   If people wish to discuss the use of the Find My Past site,   please feel free to discuss on the FHUG Research forum, as it is not a topic for the Family Historian usage forum.

Shirley Cann

Sorry, probably my mistake.
Shirley