From: dcbanks via groups.io
Sent: 23 October 2022 09:47
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Adding 'relationship to root' after individuals name on property box.

Hi, I've lost my settings in a computer disaster, searched all the forums etc., how do I put the 'relationship to the root' person after the individuals name at the top of the property box.

Thanks, David

Peter Rowley

On Sun, 23 Oct 2022 at 15:48, Lorna Craig via groups.io <l.m.craig=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

David, to add the relationship to root to the caption at the top of the Property box for Individuals, use Tools > Preferences > Property Box, and click the Captions button.  In the Individual line add =Relationship(FileRoot(),%INDI%) of =FileRoot() after the existing data reference.

Lorna