Adding Historical events to the descendants narrative report

Oldmaninmyshavingmirror

Hi All,

Having entered all my family into FH I used the descendant’s narrative to produce the relevant 'book'. It all worked perfectly but I wanted to try to add some important historical events to align with individual's existence e.g. 1965 Winston Churchill died when nephew John was born.

Is there any way this can be achieved?

Many thanks in advance

Lorna Craig

Hello,

You have just posted the same question on FHUG and got a couple of quick replies there, so I suggest you continue the discussion there.

Lorna