copy and paste website links

Philip Haddock

I can no longer copy records from Ancestry with the website link and past them into notes for an individual. Can anyone suggest why?

Philip Haddock

Mike Tate

Philip,

To help us diagnose what is happening you need to provide more details.

What has changed since it last worked for you?

Have you updated FH to a later version?

Are you talking about the plain text Note box or the FH V7 Rich Text Note window?

Exactly what paste options are you choosing?

Please explain exactly what is no longer working: Is nothing getting copied at all or what?

Obviously, you can see what you are doing and what is happening but we cannot.

Mike Tate