From: Paul Manning
Sent: 11 January 2022 13:59
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Adding a watermark to a chart

I would like to add a watermark to a chart.  It looks as if it should be possible as there is a Watermark tab in the Properties section in Print Setup...

However, it doesn't like my PNG file and insists on adding black to the transparent area, which as I want the watermark in the foreground, makes the chart completely undreadable.

Am I doing something wrong?

Paul

Paul Manning