From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of steve@...
Sent: 10 January 2022 13:47
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Code to Add tags to boxes in a chart

I have been using FH for about two months. I have recently learned how to implement 'simple' tags.
My skill level is minimal, but I have entered an expression to highlight any box wherein the individual has had military experience.

I am somewhat new to genealogy, but have determined that sources for birth, marriage, kids, & death seem to be very important.
So to help me understand how valid my 'claim' for any particular heritage, I would like to display 3 different Tags for each box on a display:
Tag for #of sources for birth (when greater than zero)
Tag for #of sources for marriage (when greater than zero)
Tag for # of marriages (when greater than 1)

Can anyone provide the code to do the above?

steve@...