List addresses and places

Julia Vokes

Mike

Thank you so much it’s worked fantastically

Regards

Julia

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Tate
Sent: 01 September 2021 16:18
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] List addresses and places

Without knowing how you have structured your Address and Place fields it is difficult to be specific.

I suggest you create a custom Fact Query without the Columns you don’t need but with Columns for %FACT.ADDR% and %FACT.PLAC%.

You can then save the Result Set as a CSV file that will open in Excel where you can sort and filter as required.

Mike Tate

Without knowing how you have structured your Address and Place fields it is difficult to be specific.

I suggest you create a custom Fact Query without the Columns you don’t need but with Columns for %FACT.ADDR% and %FACT.PLAC%.

You can then save the Result Set as a CSV file that will open in Excel where you can sort and filter as required.

Julia Vokes

Hello

I’m going on a visit near to some ancestral places and thought that I would photograph the roads and buildings in 2021 to show how places change.  As I won’t have my computer and therefore FH with me I need to print out a list of addresses and places so that I can drive round as efficiently as possible.  Ideally I’d like the printout to list one instance of Building name or number, street, village, county.  How do I do this and can I export the results into Excel in order to filter duplicates

I’m running FH v 6.2.7

Thanks in advance for any advice

Julia