Can't drag-and-drop media into source record following upgrade to 7.03

Robert

I had a reply from Calico Pie, “You actually only needed to restart Family Historian. The problem is after an upgrade FH is running in Admin mode and windows prevents dragging and dropping in to an admin level program from a normal level program.”

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 07:32, Robert via groups.io <lundr2001@...> wrote:

Issue resolved by closing the the programme and restarting my computer.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 07:14, Robert via groups.io <lundr2001@...> wrote:

I have just upgraded to v7.03, and have lost the ability to drag-and-drop media into a source record.

Robert