Cloning a source

ianpmitchell@...

There used to be a plugin called "Clone any record", but this has been disabled in V7 and the plugin has not been updated at the moment.

Is there another way to clone/duplicate a source record?

Neil Grantham

Ian

Looking at the plugin store, it is only v5/6 compatible, so FH7 will disable it when you upgrade.

The plugin store shows it was last updated in 2012

Best Wishes

Neil.