Sources List

Colin_McCullough

Hi folks
How does one delete an unused or erroneous source.????
I cannot seem to find the knowhow anywhere ??? in help
Thanks
Colin NZ

Trevor Rix

One method would be to go the the Records Window > Sources tab > select the source that you wish to delete > press the Delete key on your keyboard.

Mike Tate

Depends whether you mean a Source record or a Citation.

To delete a Source record it is the same as any other type of record.

In the Records Window locate & select the Source record and press the Delete key or used Edit > Delete.

To delete a Citation use the red X Delete Citation button in the yellow Sources For pane.

Mike Tate

How does one delete an unused or erroneous source.????
I cannot seem to find the knowhow anywhere ??? in help
Thanks
Colin NZ

Colin_McCullough

Thanks all . Stupid me was looking for an actual delete source button
All fixed
Have a great Xmas
Colin NZ