Version 7 problem

Colin_McCullough

Using Version 7 today. Seemed good but alas ?? Using tabs on individual in property Box display is not working right ??? When you click on media tab what comes up on screen is all 4 tabs data is jumbled and if you want to go back to main tab again it does not happen ??? Can anyone help
Colin in NZ
No photo description available.

1 Comment
Like

Comment

Mike Tate

Colin,

I think such problems should be reported directly to Calico Pie.

http://www.calico-pie.com/osticket/open.php

Raise a problem ticket and include your screenshots.

Yuletide Greetings, Mike Tate

David Potter

Hi Colin. I have the same problem. Are you using a second monitor? That's where I see the problem.

David

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, 07:14 Colin_McCullough, <madmac@...> wrote:
Using Version 7 today. Seemed good but alas ?? Using tabs on individual in property Box display is not working right ??? When you click on media tab what comes up on screen is all 4 tabs data is jumbled and if you want to go back to main tab again it does not happen ??? Can anyone help
Colin in NZ
No photo description available.

1 Comment
Like

Comment

Colin_McCullough

Problem was 2nd monitor driver not compatible even after driver update. I switched to laptop monitor and problem solved + working great .
Pity because i had become so used to 2nd monitor usage.
Colin McCullough

Colin_McCullough

Problem was 2nd monitor driver not compatible even after driver update. I switched to laptop monitor and problem solved + working great .
Pity because i had become so used to 2nd monitor usage.
Colin McCullough

Colin_McCullough

As Mike suggested i did raise a Ticket with Calico Pie .They suggested driver + monitor checking hence my reply above .

Thanks Guys

David Potter

Thanks Colin – I’ll check my drivers and monitors. As a work around try resizing the offending window slightly that solves the problem for me on the second monitor.

Kind Regards

David Charles Potter