Wanted: Family Historian Beta Testers for Version 7

Simon Orde

Family Historian 7 has been in beta testing for some time now.  The current beta testers are doing a great job and it's all going very well.  We now want to increase the numbers and extend our pool of beta testers.  So if you would be interested, please apply now by filling in the Family Historian 7 Beta Tester Application Form.  Please note that everyone who would like to take part needs to do this, even if you have taken part in previous beta testing programs.

Family Historian 7 will support language packs, for languages other than English.  We encourage anyone who would be interested in helping in the creation of language packs, to consider joining the beta program.

Thank you in advance to everyone who applies!  Beta testers play an invaluable role in helping us ensure that Family Historian is as good as it can be.

Simon Orde
Calico Pie

Sue Herrington

Hi Simon

I have filled out the application form but was unable to register at the site which was in the link. Now I am unable to return to that point

How can I complete this?

Sue Herrington

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020, 17:57 Simon Orde, <simon-fhu@...> wrote:
[...]

Karin

Same here re registering so not sure what to do next.
Karin

Simon Orde

Thank you very much to everyone who applied.  We were delighted by the response which was quite a bit bigger than we had anticipated.  We would very much like to accept you all but unfortunately it's not practical to do that.  If you haven't heard that you have been accepted onto the beta program by the end of the day (even if you successfully registered at the beta forum site), that means that we were not able to include you - at least for now.  However we will keep you on a reserve list, and may contact you if we need more beta testers later.  I'm sorry as I say, not to be able to include everyone - but again thank you all very much for applying.

And for the benefit of anyone who hasn't yet applied but was thinking of doing so, if you haven't already applied, please do not so.  As I say, at this point we are over-subscribed.  Thank you.