From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jorge Planas Campos
Sent: 05 July 2020 10:45
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Problems after unlinking

After finding out that I had confused two XVI century ancestors I was finally able to set their descendants apart. But somewhere along the line I must have made a mistake and now I have the individual with the same children under a spouse ("Eulalia", see the screenshot) and a "no spouse". How can I get rid of the "no spouse" group? Thanks for your help.

Display Joanot ROSSICH in the Focus Window and he should have two entries, one for Eulalia and one with no spouse.

Under the entry with no spouse click right-each Child in turn and choose Unlink Record.