From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert via groups.io
Sent: 03 July 2020 07:26
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Repository Records - Sources

I have these Repositories, and the source counts are listed. How do I view the sources for a particular Repository, for instance, I have have 64 sources against my Ancestry Repository, and would like to list them. Clicking on the Show Sources tab in the repository property box reveals "not applicable"

Robert

Select the Repository, then use View > Record Links... from the menu.