FH Project Folder not updating on OneDrive

Sandra Blackburn

Yes, all the media has migrated OK and there are no  X marks showing on External File Links.
I should have realised the reason for the programme icon warnings - those programmes are not installed on the laptop - and I apologise for troubling you about those.
Thank you for your advice concerning Ancestral Sources.
I really am grateful for your help and hopefully I need not trouble you again, at least for a long time!
Regards, Sandra

Mike Tate

One snag with synchronising your Desktop is all the icon shortcut paths must exist on both PC.

So presumably you have not installed Dropbox or Universalis or IrfanView on the laptop.

The options are to ignore the path does not exist warnings, install those three programs, or move those shortcuts to the Start menu or the Taskbar on your desktop PC.

The C:\Users\sandr\... shortcuts are because your account username on the laptop is different from sandr or perhaps you have not installed Zoom or Kindle on the laptop.

The solutions are much the same.

Alternatively, you could stop synchronising the Desktop icons via OneDrive.