Adopted Children how can they linked in?

Merrifield Alpacas

Hi,

I'm new to Historian and I have a relative who adopted her husband's daughter from a previous marriage at the moment I have her shown as a daughter to the 2nd wife.  I don't want to lose the daughter from my family tree though so can she have 2 mum's?

Robin Jordan

Yes – no problem at all.

Just highlight the person and then from the menu  Add/Parent/Add Another Set

I’ve found one of the strengths of FH is you seem always to be add duplicate info – such as birth date, death date, etc. whereas on some other packages you are limited to one.

Robin