User Defined shortcuts

johnfirr@...

is it possible to set up user defined shortcut keys in FH? As well as for family history I am using FH to record master data for a one name study. As it is not designed really for this type of study which initially at least throws up a lot of unlinked individuals I find myself constantly having to redefine the root person to get to their record. It would be good If I could set up a shortcut or function key allowing me to redefine root directly from the individuals list without going via a seperate menu. Is this possible?

John