Re: Online Repository Assistant.

waltonnz

Thank you Robert.

Sorry Ros I take your point about this being a Family Historian list. In a way the conversation has been relevant as we're trying to determine how to use Ora with FH and the video I referred to was using FH to insert Auto Type.
Patricia

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 20:31, Robert via groups.io <lundr2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There is a {PAUSE} key Patricia, that might work.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, July 2, 2020, 09:18, waltonnz <walton.patricia@...> wrote:

Thank you, that's a good idea. But, I think you can stop the auto text and receive a prompt as there's a video from Chris online showing it done.  At least that's what it looks like to me. It doesn't show the template though so I don't know how she does it.
Patricia