Re: Online Repository Assistant.

waltonnz

Thank you, that's a good idea. But, I think you can stop the auto text and receive a prompt as there's a video from Chris online showing it done.  At least that's what it looks like to me. It doesn't show the template though so I don't know how she does it.
Patricia

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 17:25, Robert via groups.io <lundr2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I don’t think that the script allows you pause during execution. I chose the Secondary evidence option because that is what I normally use for this type of entry. If you need to leave it at it’s default of no selection, and enter your own selection after the script has finished, then just take out the {DOWN} instructions.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 22:27, waltonnz <walton.patricia@...> wrote:

I think I've worked it out. The Registration Quarter and year went into Entry Date, then tab down to Assessment and choose Secondary Evidence, then tab to Where Within Source and enter Registration Year in Reg District Volume and and Page numbers, then tab to Text From Source and enter Mother's maiden name. If I'm right I've just one question. How would you cause the auto type to stop at Assessment and allow you to choose another option? It all sounds very exciting. Thank you for sharing.
Patricia

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 06:48, Robert via groups.io <lundr2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just input this Auto Type for GRO Birth Index Source Citation. It works well so far!

[Registration Quarter] [Registration Year]{Tab}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{Tab}[Registration Year] [Registration Quarter] in [District] Volume [Volume] Page [Page]{Tab}Mother [Mother's Maiden Surname]

Robert