From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek Kain
Sent: 28 June 2020 20:35
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Online Repository Assistant

Hello all,

I've just spent a lot of time trying to acquire for Google Chrome Online Repository Assistant (ORA) but cannot find it on Google Web Store or anywhere else other than an American site, https://www.familyhistoryhosting.com/oc/ is this the only source?

Once I've paid the subscription how do I get the program?

I know my brain is not in gea.

Derek

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 20:05, David Potter via groups.io <David.potter5=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thank you John. Much appreciated.