From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Potter via Groups.Io
Sent: 05 February 2020 17:37
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Family Historian 7 - Sync with FS

I have the same thoughts and dreams. I use Family Tree Maker 2019. I extract from FH into FTM then synch to Ancestry and FamilySearch. It's a chore but works for me. FH will always be my Master software for Genealogy.

Best David

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020, 16:52 Pedro S Inácio, <psinacio@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Since last year I started a semi(pseudo)-migration to RootsMagic because of their sync to FS functionality.

But the real fact is that I kind of cannot stop using FH. I feel it is much superior.

I will keep dreaming Calico Pie will someday add this ability...

Em qua., 5 de fev. de 2020 às 13:35, David Potter via Groups.Io <David.potter5=googlemail.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hi Pedro
It would appear no one really knows. I think Calico Pie are keeping the details under wraps for now.

David